NATIONAL TENDER NOTICE
TITLE: Provision of transport services in Kigali to CNRU Staff
TENDER REFERENCE No: 02/2014 -2015 /CNRU
SOURCE OF FUNDS: GoR
CLIENT: Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (CNRU)
1. Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (CNRU) invites qualified bidders to submit bids for the Provision of transport services in Kigali to CNRU Staff.
2. The companies will be selected under Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) Method and procedures described in the Request for Proposals, in accordance with the New Law N° 001/14/10/TC OF19/02/2014 on Public Procurement.
3. The tender document may be obtained from the Central Secretariat Office of Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (CNRU) located at REMERA, near REB headquarters Building, behind MWALIMU SACCO headquarters, from 20th August 2014 upon presentation of prepaid bank slip of non-refundable fee of five thousands Rwandan franc (5,000 Rwf) deposited to the account No 120.00.46 of RRA opened at BNR.
4. Enquiries regarding this tender shall be addressed to the procurement officer on (250) 5510 2350 or email: email@example.com, PO. Box 2502 Kigali.
5. Well printed Proposals in English or French, properly bound and presented in three copies one of which is the original shall reach the Procurement Office of CNRU at the address mentioned above not later than 22nd September 2014 at 9: 00 am local time prompt. Late Proposals will be rejected.
6. Technical and Financial Proposals will be opened on the same day in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 9.10 a.m. prompt (local time) at CNRU meeting room.