Tender for Construction of Signpost for CNRU
Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (CNRU) invites qualified bidders to submit bids for the Tender construction of signpost for CNRU.
1. The companies will be selected under Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) Method and procedures described in the Request For Proposals, in accordance with the Law on Public Procurement.
2. The Request For proposals may be obtained from the Central Secretariat Office of Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (CNRU) located at REMERA, near REB headquarters Building, behind MWALIMU SACCO headquarters, downstairs first floor from 20th March 2014.
3. ll bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of 2% of the total budget.
4. Enquiries regarding this tender shall be addressed to the procurement officer on 0788234159 and email: email@example.com, P O. Box 2502 Kigali.
5. Well printed Proposals, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original shall reach the Procurement Office of RNCU at the address mentioned above not later than 21st April 2014 at 9: 00 am local time prompt. Late Proposals will be rejected.
6. Technical Proposals will be opened on the same day in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 9.10 a.m. prompt (local time) at RNCU meeting room.
7. The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement.
For more details, download the tender document