Tender for Maintenance of office equipment 2013-2014
Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (RNCU) solicits Technical and Financial Proposals for the Tender of Maintenance of Office Machines.
1. The companies will be selected under Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) Method and procedures described in the Request For Proposals, in accordance with the Law on Public Procurement.
2. The Request For proposals may be obtained from the Central Secretariat Office of Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (RNCU) located at REMERA, near REB headquarters Building, behind SACCO MWALIMU headquarters, downstairs first floor from 30th January 2014 upon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee of four thousand Rwandan Francs (4,000Frw) paid at RRA account number 1200046 opened in Rwanda National Bank (BNR)
3. All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of 50,000FRWS. The contract shall last for a year.
4. Enquiries regarding this tender shall be addressed to the procurement officer on 0788234159 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org, P O. Box 250, and 2502 Kigali.
5. Well printed Proposals (Technical and Financial separately), properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original shall reach the Procurement Office of RNCU at the address mentioned above not later than 28th April 2014 at 9: 00 am local time prompt. Late Proposals will be rejected.
6. Technical Proposals will be opened on the same day in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 9.00 a.m. prompt (local time) at CNRU meeting room.
7. The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and Company name.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement.
For more detail, download the tender document